Riverside Public Library
Free Tax Assistance
Based on your earnings and tax situation, you could receive as much as $4,500 from the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and up to $1,000 per child from the Child Tax Credit.
Best of all — it won't cost you a thing!
Take advantage of our free tax preparation service, provided by qualified tax preparers. E-file your return and receive your refund within 7-10 days!
Tax assistance provided by IRS-certified AARP-TCE volunteers
First come, first served
Low-Moderate income with preference to seniors
Begins: February 6, 2014
Ends: April 11, 2014
Tax assistance offered through the Community Action Partnership of Riverside County
This service is available to anyone with a total household income under $40,000.
Begins: February 1, 2014
Ends: April 12, 2014
- Social Security or ITIN number for each household member
- Valid photo identification: driver's license, passport, etc.
- W-2 and 1099 forms for each job worked in 2013
- End-of-year statements for other income your received in 2013 (bank statement, unemployment, Social Security, etc.
- Child care provider name, address and tax ID number
- Copy of your 2012 federal tax return
- Renters Credit: landlord name, address, city, state and phone number