Automated Permits Inspection Scheduling
Welcome to the new customer service friendly and efficient online inspection scheduler.
You can now schedule, cancel and reschedule inspections for all Public Works Construction, Street Opening or Grade Permits online.
Based upon availability, an inspection can be scheduled a minimum of two (2) working days in advance. No same day appointments are available.
Saturday appointments must be scheduled by prior Wednesday before 4pm.
When scheduling your inspection request, you will need to have your:
- Contractor’s License Number
- Public Works Permit Number
- Type of Inspection
- Site Location
- Site Foreman’s Name & Contact Number
You may change your Login and Password after the first successful login.
Questions/Help: Email Public Works, Contract Administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Top
Public Works Message Center
- HOLIDAY NOTICE: The City of
Riverside will be closed for
the President's Day Holiday on Monday, February 17, 2014.
- No construction work or inspections may be
scheduled for this day or the weekend prior to
- Saturday: Appointments must be
scheduled by prior Wednesday before 4 pm.
- Night Inspection Schedule: Sunday through Thursday nights, 9 pm – 5 am.
Must receive prior approval for night inspection 48 hours in advance.
- Additional Inspection Hours: Will be billed at a rate of $92/hour plus 10% administration charge. Rate is subject to change
annually on July 1st.
- Cancellations: The contractor may incur inspection costs for any scheduled inspections that are not canceled
at least 24 hours in advance.
- Permit Restrictions: Please reference your permit for restricted working hours. Do not schedule inspections for a time that conflicts with those restrictions.
Return to Top