Business Outreach Program
- Are you struggling with a graffiti problem on your business property?
- Do you know what to do to reduce or eliminate the amount of vandalism your business experiences?
We can help you! Our business outreach program is designed to help businesses identify graffiti problem areas and come up with strategies to mitigate and prevent graffiti on your property.
Graffiti removal takes time and resources away from your business. However, if you ignore graffiti and allow vandalism to remain on your property, your business will suffer because vandalism and
other crimes will increase, driving your customers away.
Contact us to schedule a graffiti presentation today!
There are several ways to take back your property from graffiti vandals:
- Remove graffiti quickly. Be persistent, if a vandals tag is removed within 72 hours it is unlikely they will vandalize that location again.
- Place barriers in front of walls to make vandalism
difficult. Barriers can be vines, trees, bushes, fences, gates, etc.
- Increase lighting around your property, taggers are unlikely to vandalize if there is an increased risk of being seen.
- Enhance security. Install cameras, security alarms or signage. Hire security guards or have a watch dog on site. Should your video surveillance result in the arrest of an individual, you will be
eligible for a $1000 reward!
Other Graffiti Resources
Graffiti Clean-up Request
From Outside Riverside
3900 Main St. 4th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
|Mon - Fri
||8:00am - 5:00pm
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays*
* Graffiti Removal Crews work 7 days per week
Printed from: http://riversideca.gov/publicworks/graffiti/education-business.asp