Handicapped Parking

Can't find your question? Ask us by calling 951-826-5311.

handicapped sign

Frequently Asked Questions

Who handles complaints or issues with handicapped parking spaces in business parking lots around town?

Handicapped parking spaces are governed by the State of California and citations are issued to vehicles not displaying the proper placard. Any other complaints such as non-compliant spaces (including missing signs or repainting the stall and access zone) are handled by the City of Riverside Community Development - Building and Safety Division and they can be reached at (951) 826-5697.

Return to Top

My handicapped placard was not visible and I was given a parking ticket. What do I do now?

Upon verification of your placard registration, the citation will either be reduced to $23 or dismissed depending on the parking violation. To report your placard lost or stolen you should contact the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) right away.

Return to Top

Quick Links
General Information
3900 Main St. 4th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522

Phone: (951) 826-5311

Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5:30pm
Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays
raincross orange footer
City of Riverside Logo 30x30 City of Riverside  |  Explore Riverside  |  At Home in Riverside  |  Seizing Our Destiny

Font size:

Stop the Hacker
Copyright © 2015 City of Riverside | Accessibility Policy | Website Disclaimer | Privacy and Security Policy
Facebook: Like the City of Riverside LinkedIn Twitter YouTube: Subscribe to the City of Riverside RSS: Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the City of Riverside GovDelivery: Receive email alerts from the City of Riverside  RiversideTV Icon Outlook E-News
Printed from: