Sewers, Stormdrains & Wastewater Treatment
Sewer Public Benefit Program Limitations
Reimbursements will occur on a first come, first served basis beginning July 2011, and annually thereafter.
Participants may only apply for one SPB incentive per year.
- Participants must fulfill all program guidelines, program specific and general program guidelines, to be eligible for incentives.
- The City reserves the right to discontinue this program without prior notice and at its discretion.
- The City reserves the right to modify the program, including but not limited to eligibility requirements, incentives offered, and level of incentive provided,
without prior notice at its discretion.
- Total incentive amount is based on equipment cost only. Labor, additional parts and tax are excluded.
- The level of incentive is based on the amount of reduction that occurs.
The incentive maximum is $150,000 per year, per participant with the incentive being no more than 50% of the product/equipment cost with a $400,000 City wide program
cap per year.
- An original dated sales receipt or invoice for the equipment must be provided, and is subject to verification. The sales receipt/invoice must note all necessary information
on the qualifying equipment. Including but not limited to: make and model number or type, vendor, date, and price per qualifying unit.
Qualified equipment must be installed and operated at the participant’s service address.
- Participants are required to enter into a 5 year agreement with the City and maintain the 80% of the target reductions on a yearly basis for 5 consecutive years,
including the first demonstration year, in order to remain active in the program.
- Participants are responsible for following program guidelines and checking with any state, county and city government in reference to codes, ordinances, local conditions,
restrictions, rules and regulations prior to installing any new equipment.
- The City reserves the right to determine equipment eligibility.
- The City does not endorse or recommend specific brands, equipment or dealers, nor does it guarantee material or workmanship; acceptance of such is the customer’s responsibility.
- In the event it is determined, through inspection, that the participant is not in compliance with the program as set forth in the guidelines or agreement, the City may recover
up to the total amount of incentive paid to participant for non-compliance. The amount shall be billed on the participant’s regular sewer billing from the City and shall be a part of the participant’s sewer service charges payable to the City.
- Participants in this program may be asked to complete a telephone/mail in survey that is used as a benchmark for reductions attributed to the program.
- Participant must notify The City at least 14 days before any unanticipated changes are made that could affect their discharge to the sewer system. Changes can include temporary or
permanent increased production, changes to processes, or malfunctioning of equipment.
Return to Sewer Public Benefit Program Business Home
3900 Main Street - 4th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
|Monday - Friday
||7:30am - 5:30pm
|Closed Major Holidays
Printed from: http://riversideca.gov/sewer/sbp-limitations.asp