City of Riverside - NEW Business Tax Application
What you need to know to get started
Note: Please use this site if your business is operating in the CITY limits of Riverside.
If you are operating in another city, please contact their city hall.
If you are operating in the COUNTY of Riverside, please visit https://www.rivcobizregistration.org/.
1. Please provide a detailed description of your business activity.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started in the City of Riverside.
3. Owner identification # is required. Sole owner or partnerships are required to provide social security #s for all owners/partners, LLC,
Limited Partnership, Trust or Corporations are required to provide a FEIN or SEIN for the business.
4. The business tax is an annual fee and will expire twelve (12) months from your business start date.
5. Payment will not be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will receive an email verifying the receipt of your application.
Please allow two (2) business days for your application to be processed. Once processed we will send an email notifing
you of the amount due and instructions on how to make your payment on-line.
We wish you much success in your business venture.