As Riverside’s residents and the City organization continue to recover together from the health and economic impacts of COVID-19, the City has launched The Riverside Discussion to hear your feedback on maintaining the City services you rely on the most.
Our residents and the City itself have faced tremendous challenges from the impacts of COVID-19. Riverside has a responsibility to continue to provide essential local services that residents have prioritized such as firefighting, paramedics, police, street repair, and senior and youth services.
Recently, the City conducted a Community Issues Survey to hear feedback from residents. Priorities identified by residents through the survey include:
- Addressing homelessness
- Maintaining city streets
- Maintaining 9-1-1 response/police and fire/paramedic services
- Investigating and preventing property crimes
- Preparing for and recovering from public health emergencies
- Retaining local businesses
- Keeping public areas and parks clean and safe
- Preventing and preparing for wildfires
We are excited that the feedback received thus far aligns with the City Council’s strategic priorities recently adopted in the Envision Riverside 2025 Strategic Plan:
- Arts, Culture and Recreation
- Community Well-Being
- Economic Opportunity
- Environmental Stewardship
- High Performing Government
- Infrastructure, Mobility and Connectivity
Now, we want to hear from YOU! Please take a moment to Join the Discussion and complete a survey online at (SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED). Thank you!
Community Budget Engagement Presentation – City of Riverside 2021 Issues Survey