Riverside Employment Services Education & Training (RESET) Program
To assist City of Riverside young adults in achieving their education, civic, personal, and social development as a responsible individual and community member by providing job training, educational resources, and a structured work environment.
Under the direction of a supervisor, the position may include:
- Responsibility for performing a variety of general office support activities
- Manual tasks in maintenance
- Graffiti abatement
- Sign installation/removal
- Concrete crew
- Solid waste collection activities
Temporary full-time employment for a period of 12 to 18 months.
- Resume Workshops
- Communication Skills
- Career Exploration
- Public Speaking
- Leadership Skills
- Self Esteem
- Personal Effectiveness
- Between 18 to 23 years old.
- Completion of 12th grade education.
- Live in the City of Riverside.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a California driver's license.
- Willingness to obtain temporary full-time employment.
- Have physical strength, agility, and coordination to possibly perform manual labor tasks.
- Ability to provide proof of enrollment into an educational program no more than 6 months after employment start.
When current vacancies exist, submit applications online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cityofriversideca