Boxing Shows held at Arlanza and Villegas Community Centers!
The boxing shows, sanctioned by USA boxing, includes bouts, photo opportunities, opportunity drawings and snack bar availability. No outside food allowed.
• $10 for ages 11+ • $5 for youth ages 5 - 10 (payment at door only, cash recommended)
Arlanza Community Center :
- 7950 Philbin Ave. • Saturday, September 29 • Weigh-ins - 9 a.m. • Bouts - 1 p.m.
Villegas Community Center:
- 3091 Esperanza St. • Friday, October 19 • Weigh-ins 4 p.m. • Bouts 6 p.m.
Pre-Order your 2019 Capture Riverside
Parks Monthly Calendar!
Great holiday gift for friends, family, co-workers and employees!
The 2019 Capture Riverside Photo Contest monthly calendar highlights some of the most beautiful photos in Riverside Parks submitted by contestants. The proceeds benefit the Riverside Community Services Foundation which assists in providing essential services to all segments of the community including youth, families, and senior citizens. Pre-order your calendar here through September 30 for a 20% discount. You may also pre-order your calendar at any community center or at the PRCSD Main Office located at 6927 Magnolia Ave. (cash or check payable to Riverside Community Services Foundation).
Bring your little ghouls and goblins for an evening of Halloween fun!
Halloween Happenings are the spookiest events all fall long, featuring special trick-or-treat stations, inflatables, snacks, carnival games and various Halloween themed activities! These events include the Eastside Fall Festival, Halloween Carnivals, and the Friday Night Haunted Maze occuring at multiple centers. Each event is from 5 - 8 p.m. and is FREE (nominal fees may apply).
• Eastside Fall Festival:
- Bobby Bonds Park - 2060 University Ave. • Friday, October 19 • Ages 3 - 14
• Halloween Carnivals:
- Bryant Park - 7950 Philbin Ave. • Wednesday, October 31 • Ages 3 - 14
- Villegas Park - 3091 Esperanza St. • Wednesday, October 31 • Ages 3 - 14
- Reid Park - 701 N. Orange St. • Friday, October 26 • ALL AGES
• Friday Night Haunted Maze :
- Youth Opportunity Center - 2060 University Ave. • Friday, October 19 • ALL AGES (13+ recommended)
riverside mariachi festival
In partnership with Live Nation, the event celebrates Hispanic culture by showcasing the exceptional talents of mariachis and ballet folkloricos while allowing attendees to experience a variety of cultural activities.
New Location: Riverside Municipal Auditorium - 3485 Mission Inn Ave. (cross streets Lemon and Lime St.)
• Saturday, November 10 • Noon - 10 p.m.
• Indoor/Outdoor event
• Activities: Food trucks and vendors (no outside food or drinks permitted), full bar access, live mariachis, ballet folklórico competition, youth fun zone, roving and local entertainment.
Pre-sale tickets available for $15 per person thru Oct. 19 at 5 p.m. and $20 per person after Oct. 19 (children 12 and under are free).
3-WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
1. Any community/senior center or the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department (6927 Magnolia Ave.)
2. Fox Performing Arts Center Box Office (convenience fee of $2 per ticket will apply)
3. RiversideLive.com (convenience fee varies and will apply)
UPGRADE TO THE VIP EXPERIENCE!
Upgrade your ticket to include the VIP Experience! The VIP Experience includes access to the exclusive VIP Lounge, refreshments and no-host bar! The VIP Experience can be purchased at Livenation.com for $30 per ticket with the purchase of the event ticket. The VIP Experience tickets may not be purchased separately and are available for purchase online only. Limited VIP tickets available.
For information about how to become involved in the 2018 Mariachi Festival, please call 951-826-2264.
For information or to register for the Ballet Folklórico Competition, please contact Valerie Espinoza at 951-826-2273 or email@example.com.
For vendor booth application, click here
Enjoy snow sledding with over 50+ tons of snow! The Winter Wonderland event, in collaboration with the Arlington Business Partnership, features festive activities that are sure to delight. The event includes free activities including bounce houses, photos with Santa, crafts, entertainment, prizes, games, face painting, and food!
- Fun Zone wristband: $13 pre-sale, $15 day of event
- Family Pack (4 wristbands): $40 pre-sale, $50 day of event
- Register here or at a community center near you.
Fun Zone wristband includes: Face painting, snow sledding (sleds provided), bounce houses, photos with Santa, crafts, games and prizes.
Winter Wonderland attracts over 5,000 individuals annually. For sponsorship or donation opportunities, visit www.RiversideCommunityServicesFoundation.org.
For vendor application, visit the forms page.
Winter Teen Night
The kids have gone home, now it's time for the teens to enjoy the snow!
Teens ages 13 - 17 enjoy a winter holiday themed event at Arlington Heights Sports Park featuring food vendors and exciting activities including night snow sledding, inflatables, games, live entertainment and a DJ!
• Arlington Heights Sports Park - 9401 Cleveland Ave.
• Saturday, December 1 from 6 - 9 p.m.