Hangout with us after school!
Recreation staff conducts drop-in after-school activities for youth 5 - 12 years (up to 6th grade) to promote and enhance self-esteem in a supervised environment. Activities include intramural sports, games, dance, cheer, homework assistance, and computer activities.
KIA is offered at Bobby Bonds, Bordwell, Nichols, Reid, and Villegas Parks from 3 – 6 p.m. (1:30 – 6 p.m. for early release days). $50/4 weeks ($75/Non-Resident).
- This program does not meet on City holidays, school holidays, school in-service, parent/teacher conference days and/or minimum days and operates during the traditional school year (unless noted below).
- Months with school breaks of one-week or more (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break etc.) will reflect an adjusted cost.
- Registration is taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and a wait list will be taken after capacity is reached. Space is limited, register early.
- Extended care for early release days is offered at $10 per participant per month. ASP will not be held on non-regularly scheduled early release days.
- Parent/guardian must provide daily snacks.