You can now schedule, cancel and reschedule inspections for all Public Works Construction, Street Openings, or Grade Permits online.
First time users should CLICK HERE for tips to get you started.
Based upon availability, an inspection can be scheduled a minimum of two (2) working days in advance. Same day appointments are
Saturday appointments must be scheduled before 4:00pm on Wednesday.
Public Works Message Center
- HOLIDAY NOTICE:
The City of Riverside will be closed for Columbus Day on Monday, October 9, 2017.
- No construction work or inspections may be
scheduled for this day or the weekend of
- Saturday: Appointments must be
scheduled by prior Wednesday before 4 pm.
- Night Inspection Schedule: Sunday through Thursday nights, 9 pm – 5 am.
Must receive prior approval for night inspection 48 hours in advance.
- Additional Inspection Hours: Will be billed at a rate of $108/hour plus 14% administration charge. Rate is subject to change
annually on July 1st.
- Cancellations: The contractor may incur inspection costs for any scheduled inspections that are not canceled
at least 24 hours in advance.
- Permit Restrictions: Please reference your permit for restricted working hours. Do not schedule inspections for a time that conflicts with those restrictions.
Return to Top
What You Need to Get Started
First time users will need to create a username and password. Step-by-step instructions can be found HERE.
You may change your Login and Password after the first successful login.
When scheduling your inspection request, you will need to have your:
- Contractor’s License Number
- Public Works Permit Number
- Type of Inspection
- Site Location
- Site Foreman’s Name & Contact Number
Questions/Help: Email Public Works, Contract Administration at: email@example.com
Return to Top