Community Outreach Program
The Graffiti Program is coming to YOUR Neighborhood!
We are active in the community, joining with residents to discuss the graffiti challenges within our neighborhoods.
Groups who have actively participated in our Graffiti Outreach Program during 2011-12 included:
- Northside Improvement Association (Ward 1)
- Eastside Health Foundation (Ward 2)
- Eastside Community Resident Meeting (Ward 2)
- Eastside Neighborhood Forum (Ward 2)
- Casa Blanca Community Action Group (Ward 4)
- MAS-Mujeres Activas En Saludad (Ward 7)
- Women Active In Health Group (Ward 7)
- Riverside Neighborhood Partnership (RNP) Board Meetings (All Wards)
- Magnolia RPD Residents for Responsible Representation
(RRR) (Ward 7)
Contact us to schedule a graffiti presentation today!
Presentations are typically given at community or neighborhood group meetings. Presentations are scheduled upon request and are based on staff availability.
Some of the most requested graffiti presentation topics are below:
- Graffiti Reporting: Confidently report graffiti vandalism in no time.
- Graffiti Removal: The how to guide for quickly effectively removing graffiti vandalism.
- Graffiti Prevention: What you can do to make your property an
undesirable target for vandals.
- Graffiti Contests: Alternatives to
vandalism through positive art contests.
- Graffiti 101: What is graffiti, why does it show up, how much does it cost me, and where is it in my community?
- Is My Child a Tagger? Learn the warning signs and parent liability for vandalism.
- Custom presentations to your group's needs...
Other Graffiti Resources
Graffiti Clean-up Request
From Outside Riverside
3900 Main St. 4th Floor
Riverside, CA 92522
|Mon - Fri
||7:30am - 5:30pm
|Closed on Weekends and Major Holidays*
* Graffiti Removal Crews work 7 days per week
Printed from: http://riversideca.gov/publicworks/graffiti/education-community.asp