You are here
Beat the Heat with Energy Star and Save!
Shopping for New Appliances?
Remember to Look for the
ENERGY STAR® logo
ENERGY STAR®-rated products use less electricity than other appliances which add up to great energy savings and lower electric bills. Plus, when you participate in our ENERGY STAR® rebate program you can get cash back for qualifying items like these:
- Refrigerators - Up to $200
- Room Air Conditioners - $50
- Dishwashers - $50
- High Efficiency Clothes Washers - $75
- Ceiling Fans - $25 each
- Electric Water Heaters - $50
- And More!
Air Conditioning Tips
Energy Star Recommends
- Have HVAC equipment be evaluated by a professional if it’s more than 10 years old. More efficient equipment can really cut your energy bill.
- Make sure your duct systems are properly sealed and insulated, this can improve efficiency by as much as 20%.
- Hiring a qualified contractor can insure your new system is working to its highest potential. Improper installation can reduce system efficiency by 30%.