What is Summer without a Pool Party?
Cool down this summer by renting Islander Pool located at 3794 Mt. Vernon St. Staff assists you in organizing your activity while providing a safe environment. This pool provides a private gated facility, sand-filled volleyball court, seating area and barbecues.
• $250 refundable deposit • $25 Processing Fee
• 1 - 124 people: $360 (2 hour minimum) • $180 per each additional hour
• 125 - 150 people: $480 (2 hour minimum) • $240 per each additional hour
• 151 - 240 people: $600 (2 hour minimum) • $300 per each additional hour
*Parties with 240 guests or more will also be subject to higher staffing fees to align with City of Riverside and American Red Cross safety standards.
• May 1 - 31 | June 4 - July 31 Fri-Sun only | August 1 - 31 | Pool closed July 4
Pool rental information:
- All Aquatic facility rentals are subject to approval. There is a two-hour minimum for all City pool rentals.
- Pool fees include lifeguards, use of pool and pool amenities.
- Fees may vary based upon the number of hours the facility is used and amount of people attending per rental, including non-swimmers. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises. The City of Riverside is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All pools are ADA accessible.
Arlington Park Pool
3860 Van Buren Blvd./Magnolia Ave.
Hunt Park Pool
4015 Jackson Ave./Garfield St.
Islander Park Pool
3794 Mt. Vernon/Big Springs Rd.
Reid Park Pool
701 N. Orange Street/Columbia Ave.
Shamel Park Pool
3650 Arlington Ave./Brockton Ave.
Sippy Woodhead/Bobby Bonds Pool
2060 University Ave./Kansas Ave.
Villegas Park Pool
3091 Esperanza St./Washington St.
All pools are ADA accessible.