Please submit your appeal electronically by going to https://Riverside.CitationInfo.com or by submitting the Request for Initial Administrative Review of a Parking Citation Form in person or by mailing it to the address below. Be sure to include a copy of the citation and any documents that support your statement (including pictures).
City of Riverside
3900 Main st.
Riverside, CA 92501
It is unlawful to park a commercial vehicle in a residential area unless they are loading or unloading. Commercial vehicles can park only where signs are posted indicating commercial vehicle parking authorized. If you would like more information on where commercial vehicles can park, please see the Commercial Vehicle Parking Guide.
To report an illegally parked commercial vehicle contact (951) 826-5311.
- In parking spaces with the International Symbol of Access (wheelchair symbol).
- Next to a blue curb authorized for persons with disabilities parking.
- Next to a green curb without restrictions to time limits.
- In an on-street metered parking space at no charge.
- In an area that indicates it requires a residential or preferential permit.