RPU has provided water service to the greater Riverside area for over 100 years and we are eager to assist you with your residential, commercial or industrial project. For assistance, please contact us. For information on our One Stop Shop, please visit Streamline Riverside.
Standards drawings and design specifications for construction.
Archived construction standards and specifications.
All the forms you'll need to carry out your work.
Backflow devices are required on all commercial water connections.
See water rates as well as criteria for water services within the service boundary.
Find answers to your most frequently-asked water-related questions.
Who is your water purveyor? Find out with this map.
Know before you dig. Call DigAlert.
Find additional info on renting a construction meter.
Water Quality Annual Report
The following is a brief summary of typical categories our staff can assist you with:
Please contact us for assistance
- New domestic, landscape or fire water service installations.
- Backflow protection inquires including approved devices.
- Relocation or abandonment of existing water services or facilities (fire hydrants, vaults, fire services, etc).
- New water main installation for a proposed development project.
- Water pressure inquiries.
- Any other water related questions.