If you cannot afford to pay your bill at this time, there are assistance programs and payment options available to help. Call Customer Service to discuss at (951) 782-0330.
Sharing Households Assist Riverside’s Energy (SHARE)
- SHARE provides low-income residents with utility bill assistance.
- SHARE (English)
- SHARE (Español)
Emergency Recovery Assistance Program (ERAP)
- RPU established the Emergency Recovery Assistance Program (ERAP) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)
- The Riverside County assistance program provides qualified customers with past due water and sewer bills.
- Utilicare is a medical support program for residential electric customers.
- Utilicare Program
Energy Savings Assistance Program (ESAP)
- ESAP is designed to help lower your monthly bill, while making your home more energy efficient.
- ESAP Program
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- LIHEAP is an additional utility assistance program administered by the Community Action Partnership of Riverside County.
SB 998 - Water Shut-off Protection Act
- This bill allows low-income water account customers to receive additional time to pay their utility bill
Utility Users Tax Refund
- Provides a refund of the Utility Users Tax to qualified claimants
- UUT Refund Application
- Aplicación de Reembolso UUT
Our rebate programs help you save money by conserving water and energy.